Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm in Alabama! (reassignment update) January 19th

Dear everyone,

As of 4:41 last night, I am in Birmingham, Alabama. Crazy, huh? Well, guess what's even crazier. Most, if not all, of our contacts come from knocking on doors day in and day out. Second, we are riding bikes because people see and recognize us more that way (?!?!). Third, I might be assigned to another sister who's new here, like me. It's all stuff I wasn't fully expecting, but it's kind of funny and I'm just like, "Let's do this." The Lord is stretching me (quite literally - I need to get some split slips for this biking thing), and it'll be good for me and the investigators. It looks like a great mission. I smell trees and barbeque erry time I'm outside!

Here's the address to send stuff for now (at the mission office):
[email sisterschultz@gmail.com for the info]

No comments:

Post a Comment

you know you want to tell me something...